1 week ago
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Bicycle Diaries - Adventure on Two Wheels
On Saturday Aleve and Nicole arranged a bicycle adventure for about thirteen inquisitive friends. We all showed up at Nicoles at 6:00 where we had the option of good lemonade or bad lemonade. You had to be there to know the distinction. After reading a first clue we were off on our bike adventure where clues lead to clues lead to clues lead to a picnic near Hogans Fountain. At one point one of our clues was corrupted by someone who found it and added a clue of their own. Had we followed that clue we would have been in PT's trying to get the phone number of a dancer named Prancer without taking no for an answer. The photos from top to bottom are:
1) Lemonade, Aleve and Bart before taking off.
2) Presenting the first clue.
3) Bikes in waiting.
4) Children's chalk art on the front porch.
5) Presenting our aces for two clues at Old Town Liquor.
6) Grafiti art at Carmichaels Books. The clue was hidden in"Bicycle Diaries" by David Byrne.
7) Final destination with the adventure design team.